Welcome to WikEd!
11/12/2010: WikEd has now exceeded 10 million page views. Thanks for your support!
This wiki is provided as a service to the education community by the CTER program, an online Master of Education degree program in the Department of Educational Psychology, College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Have a look at Special:Allpages to get an idea of what you can find here.
Unfortunately, due to persistent spammers we have been forced to restrict editing access to WikEd to UIUC faculty, staff, and students.
Other institutions which have used WikEd include:
- The School of Education at the College of William and Mary
- The Teacher Education Program at the University of California at San Diego
We have a list of Other education wikis. If you have a wiki at your institution, feel free to add it to the list.
- Computing resources for academics for research, writing and publishing
- Jim Levin's course at UCSD.
- CALL resources.
- CSTL Research
- Technology-supported educational strategies.
- Popular Perceptions of Agriculture began as University of Illinois students enrolled in ACES 179: History of Agriculture in Illinois, completed course requirements during Fall 2007. Feel free to contribute to existing topics, or start new topics that relate to the ways popular culture conveys information about agriculture and rural life, past and present.
This page is being created by students at the University of Illinois interested in sharing ideas about how schools should be educating children and what schools should be teaching children.
This page is intended to serve as a forum for groups in Social Problems classes at Waunakee Community High School (Waunakee, WI) to discuss ways of addressing persistent poverty, crime, and drug abuse in the Allied Drive neighborhood of Madison, WI.
This page is for the purpose of creating helpful tips to new faculty at George Brown College
- Please see the User's Guide for usage and configuration help.
Provided by CTER.